MAS Seeks Graphic Designer for Livable Neighborhoods Program Materials
December 6, 2018
Scope of Work
- Review existing program visual identity and increase alignment with organizational identity.
- Update program materials:
- Re-design a branded program brochure or postcard.
- Review and update program graphics on the MAS website.
- Update educational materials:
- Re-design four existing educational presentations, and create a template for future presentations.
- Design single-page handouts to accompany updated presentations, and create a template for future handouts.
- Update existing educational graphics as needed, and create a component toolbox for new graphics.
- Design an easily readable and editable resources list, to be distributed at workshops and shared on the MAS website.
- Additional deliverables:
- Mobile responsive and social media friendly versions of key graphics and program materials. Style guide and instructions for making updates to all program and educational materials.
Project timeline: January – March 2019.
Please email email@example.com with any questions, or to submit a bid including work samples, a draft workplan, and total cost estimate by Thursday, December 20.
Sign up to stay informed.