Now Accepting Nominations for the 2016 Awards
There are over one million properties in New York City. Each year, just a few are chosen by the Municipal Art Society for the MASterworks Awards.
Presented annually since 1988, the awards recognize projects with an excellence in architecture and urban design that make a significant contribution to New York City’s built environment.
Did you work on or do you know of any great new architectural projects completed in 2015?
NOMINATE A PROJECT
Deadline: Wednesday, January 27, 5:00 PM
About the MASterworks Awards
Presented annually since 1988, the MASterworks Awards recognize projects with an excellence in architecture and urban design that make a significant contribution to New York City’s built environment.
All nominations must be located in New York City and must have been completed in 2015.
- Best New Building for outstanding new design
- Best Restoration for excellence in restoration or adaptive reuse of a historically-significant building
- Best Neighborhood Catalyst for a project that has been an engine for change in its neighborhood
- Best New Urban Amenity for a new addition to the built environment that contributes to a more livable city
- Best New Infrastructure for projects exemplifying excellence in city infrastructure design
- Best Urban Landscape for a new open space that contributes to New York’s livability and resilience
Previous MASterworks Winners