NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2015 AWARDS
Presented annually since 1988, the MASterworks Awards recognize projects with an excellence in architecture and urban design that make a significant contribution to New York City’s built environment.
All nominations must be located in New York City and must have been completed in 2014.
- Best New Building for outstanding new design
- Best Restoration for excellence in restoration or adaptive reuse of a historically-significant building
- Best Neighborhood Catalyst for a project that has been an engine for change in its neighborhood
- Best New Urban Amenity for a new addition to the built environment that contributes to a more livable city
- Best New Infrastructure for projects exemplifying excellence in city infrastructure design
- Best Urban Landscape for a new open space that contributes to New York’s livability and resilience
- Elizabeth Belfer Analyst, Belfer Management, LLC
- Vincent Chang RIBA, AIA Partner, Grimshaw Architects
- Helena Rose Durst Vice President, The Durst Organization
- Everardo Jefferson Principal, Caples Jefferson Architects
- Dan Shannon Principal, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects
Winners will be celebrated at an awards ceremony in Spring 2015.
Thursday, March 5, 2015 at Midnight
Previous MASterworks Winners